We Provide No Deposit Electricity Service in Van
With Yes Electricity you can have cheap, residential electricity with no credit check and zero deposit. All you need to get the lights on today is $40.
- NO Credit Check
- NO Deposit Required
- NO Drivers License or Social Security Needed
- NO Contract or Early Termination Fee
- Same Day Connection
Need assistance setting up electric in your house, apartment or trailer? Call to set up deposit-free electric service in Van, Texas.
Switch to Yes Electricity Without Paying a Deposit
- Open a New Customer Account by phone or online 24 hours a day.
- Pay $40 to activate your account. There’s no additional money required to get the lights turned on today.
- Monitor your account funds with daily emails and reminder texts from Yes Electricity.
- Refill your account as needed. Disconnect without penalties.
Frequently Asked Questions About No Deposit Electricity in Van, Texas
- How do I sign up for no deposit electricity?
To register with Yes Electricity, give us a call or do it yourself online.
- Do I need to tell my current electric provider that I’m switching?
No, there’s no need to call your electric company. They will be notified during the registration process.
- How much does it cost to get Yes Electricity?
It costs only $40 to get your power turned on today.
- Does Yes Electricity run a credit check?
No. There’s no credit verification required to sign up with Yes Electricity.
- After I register, how long will it take to get my power on?
In most cases, you can have the electricity on the same business day.
- How can I make sure my electricity doesn’t get shut off?
Yes Electricity will deliver daily updates via text or email. Keep enough money in your account to make sure you don’t get disconnected.
- Where can I make payments to my account?
Recharge your account by calling Yes Electricity or access your customer account online. Pay with cash at many stores throughout Van.
- I’m moving to Van and I want the cheapest electricity available. How do I know I’m getting the best rates?
Yes Electricity offers the lowest rates with no hidden fees. Call for updated electricity rates.
- What happens if I need to cancel my service with Yes Electricity?
Cancel Yes Electricity at any time. You are not tied to a contract.
The Yes Electricity Service Area covers over 400 cities in Texas, including Van. Switch Today!